Mountain View Crematoria is the Illawarra's newest and most modern cremation facility. We are proudly 100% local family owned and operated. We are based at 21 Waverley Drive, Unanderra.
Our aim is to provide an exceptional service to the families of the Illawarra that:
- Is honest, compassionate and transparent
- Is environmentally responsible
- Strictly adheres to all industry governance and government legislation
- Provides a continuum of care of your loved one before, during and after cremation
- Conduct ourselves with the utmost integrity, care and compassion for you, your family and your loved one
- Abide by local and state health department regulations
- Always adhere to our documented policies, procedures and our code of behaviour
- Uphold strict handling and storage procedures of each individual in our care
- Continually strive to lead the industry in minimising the impact of our activities on the environment. See our environmental policy.
Mountain View Crematoria aims to do things a little differently.
We believe that families wish to be kept informed at all stages of the funeral process. We provide families with choice and information, not hard sales tactics.
Therefore, this website is designed to give you honest and transparent information about all aspects of our operation. Of course, if you have further questions, you may contact us, or call to make an appointment to visit us during business hours on (02) 4249 2221.
|Environmental Policy||Collection, Delivery and Postage Policy|
|Our Terms and Conditions||Returns and Feedback Policy|